Scheduled Clinic Closures
Below is a list of scheduled clinic closures for the Center for TLC for 2017 and 2018. If your child's regularly occurring therapy appointment falls on one or more of these days, please feel free to contact our front office staff to reschedule your child's appointment.
Therapy Cancellation Policy (Snow and Ice)
- We will follow the L'Anse Creuse North School district’s lead when closing for hazardous weather conditions including snow and ice.
- Make-up therapy sessions may be scheduled at the front desk or over the phone when the clinic opens again the following day.
- TLC will not be closed when L'Anse Creuse North closes for other reasons including wind chill, building maintenance issues, or Holiday breaks. Please see the above calendar for scheduled clinic closures related to Holidays.
- If you are ever unsure as to whether we are open or closed due to weather conditions, our website and voicemail will always be updated to reflect inclement weather closures. You can check our home page on our website or call our clinic and listen to our voicemail message for updated information.
Additional Parent Resources
It is TLC's goal to assist parents and caregivers in navigating through all of the information and processes involved in receiving therapy. Forms are available under the Resources link to the right.
- Autism Speaks
- Autism Society of Macomb and St. Clair Counties
- Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM)
- The National Resource on ADHD
- The Star Institute (formerly the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation)
- TLC's Guide to Choosing an ABA Provider
Families who are under- or uninsured are encouraged to apply for scholarships to cover the cost of services. Below are some resources for these funds: