Update Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
TLC Home Exercise Program Resources
Videos for activities can be found on our YouTube Channel
Scheduled Clinic Closures
Below is a list of scheduled clinic closures for the Center for TLC for 2019 and 2020. If your child's regularly occurring therapy appointment falls on one or more of these days, please feel free to contact our front office staff to reschedule your child's appointment.
Therapy Cancellation Policy (Snow and Ice)
- We no longer follow the L'Anse Creuse North School district’s lead when closing for hazardous weather conditions.
- To confirm whether we are open, please call to listen to TLC's voicemail and/or check our website home page. Our website and voicemail will always be updated to reflect inclement weather closures.
- Make-up therapy sessions may be scheduled at the front desk or over the phone when the clinic opens again the following day.
- Please see the above calendar for scheduled clinic closures related to holidays.
Additional Parent Resources
It is TLC's goal to assist parents and caregivers in navigating through all of the information and processes involved in receiving therapy. Forms are available under the Resources link to the right.
- Autism Speaks
- Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM)
- The National Resource on ADHD
- The Star Institute (formerly the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation)
- TLC's Guide to Choosing an ABA Provider
Families who are under- or uninsured are encouraged to apply for scholarships to cover the cost of services. Below are some resources for these funds: